new map: Balkans 1878 BETA

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.05 and earlier.
anastasd

new map: Balkans 1878 BETA Unread post

Here is my first map :-)
The story starts at 1878 on the Balkans. All the peninsula is divided into 14 playable territories. The player has 35 years to connect several cities.
In the beginning the government of the territory you've chosen supports you with $50 to $100 annually, at the end - you support the government from your vast amounts of cash.

Enjoy! It's still beta, but I'll improve it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/13qkissup ... s.gmp/file
Gumboots
CEO

Re: new map: Balkans 1878 BETA Unread post

Sounds like fun. I'll give it a play through when I have time. !*th_up*!
Gumbootz Lokomotivfabrik und Bierkeller

LMR Samson 0-4-0 - Pennsy H3 Consolidation - Custom double tank cars set
RulerofRails
Dispatcher

Hello and welcome! :salute:

Balkans routing.jpg

Gave it a run. Quick and easy map, reminds me of the Orient Express map but with easy hills and low access costs. My comments at the moment are that there are no Lumber Mills on the map. Also that the current map setup is substantially favoring Walachi as the best starting position. Mainly this is due to where Breweries are allowed to seed. Also it's a good area for Meat and especially for catching Livestock streams in the rivers.

As you said you are still working on it. I'm curious what your vision for the map is. This may help me give further relevant suggestions. :-)
RayofSunshine

A big "welcome" Anastasd,
As a new "user creator", because the older ones are "retiring" from the agenda, after years of extending their imagination in challenges of their scenarios.
Although I have been playing RT2 scenarios for months, I like wise have neglected to check to see if any progress was being made in new creations, or comments on already posted Archive scenarios.
Will do some "testing" on the new Balkans as a priority, as I am to the point of having played enough of the RT2 Archive scenarios. LOL
However, interested to see what future imagination you may have in other creations you may consider.
:salute: {,0,}